If you’ve been charged with a property crime, rest assured, you are not alone in this fight. Our property crimes attorney obtains the high-caliber legal competence you need to work to resolve your accusation. Further, we can provide the guidance you need to better understand your Constitutional rights in and out of the courtroom, so you can feel confident that we are exhausting every strategy required to safeguard such rights and liberties. Property crimes involve offenses such as burglary, robbery, trespassing and arson.
Burglary: A person enters a dwelling without consent and with the intent to commit a crime.
- 1st degree: Felony punishable by 15 years to life in prison
- 2nd degree: Felony punishable by up to 15 years in prison
- 3rd degree: Felony punishable by up to 5 years in prison
Robbery: A person uses, or threatens to use, force in attempts to take the personal property of another. In most cases, the person is armed with a dangerous and deadly weapon.
- Bank Robbery: Felony punishable by up to 30 years in prison
- Armed Robbery: Felony punishable by 10 to 30 years in prison
Trespassing: Entering someone’s private property unlawfully, or without a license or privilege to do so.
- Misdemeanor punishable by a $25 to $200 fine and up to 30 days in jail
Arson: A person willfully and maliciously causes an explosion, sets fire to, burns, or causes to be burned or aids, counsels, or procures a burning that results in damage to a building, structure, and or person(s).
- 1st degree: Felony punishable by a minimum 30 years in prison
- 2nd degree: Felony punishable by 3 to 25 years in prison
- 3rd degree: Felony punishable by up to 15 years in prison
You deserve a second chance, and we are here to help you fight for it. Unlike most law firms, The Laubshire Law Firm, LLC, genuinely cares about your future and livelihood. You’re not just another number to us, and you will soon learn this when you hire us to represent your property crimes case.